Subject: International Corrections and Prisons Association - Heads of Service Forum Invitation
From: "Natalie Boal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 07:54:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

I hope this message finds you well.

Please find attached a formal invitation to join the global corrections
community us at the International Corrections and Prisons Association
(ICPA) 2025 Heads of Service Forum, which will take place on Sunday, 26
October 2025, in Istanbul, Türkiye, as part of our 27th Annual Conference
and AGM.

This year, we are delighted to offer a refreshed format that combines
expert-led workshops, strategic networking opportunities, and a unique
cultural experience hosted by the General Directorate of Prisons and
Detention Houses in Türkiye. We believe this new approach will make the
forum an even more valuable and enriching experience for all participants.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] by 30 September 2025,
as outlined in the letter. Should you have any questions or wish to
discuss any details further, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me
directly at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

We would be honoured to welcome you and your colleagues to Istanbul for
this special event.

Warm regards,

Natalie Boal

Natalie Boal

Executive Director

International Corrections and Prisons Association

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  | +61 452 404 828